Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Review on the Dermactin-TS Pore Refining Sheet Mask



I was at Sally Beauty Supply a few days ago to pick up some supplies to do my acrylic nails and noticed a sale they were having. It was sheet masks for 2 for $5. I love trying out new masks and since I was here I decided to grab a couple. I bought the Dermactin-TS Pore Refining mask and the Purifying mask.

A few days later I decided to try the pore refining one. I washed my face like usual and applied the mask to my face. This is a 2 piece mask, so you apply one sheet from your nose up and then one from your nose down. It says to leave on for 15-20 minutes so I left it on for 20 minutes.

Now I have very oily skin and large pores. There is not a single pore on my face that can't be seen ever. When I removed this mask I was in shock! There were patches of pores that were so small that you couldn't see them! And my larger pores were smaller! I couldn't believe it!

A few days later I tried the purifying mask and not only did it clean out my pores but it shrunk some of them as well. Not as many as the pore refining mask but it still visibly shrunk them!

So if you have large pores you need to try these masks! Even when they aren't on sale they are still only $2.99 a piece! And in the right hand bar I have placed a 15% off of your total purchase at Sally beauty. This should be able to be used online of in store! It is an affiliate code so I will make a small commission off of it.

If you enjoyed this blog review please do me a favor and follow using e-mail notifications for when I release new blogs! You can do that from the link on the right hand side of the page. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment