Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Review on the Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation!

Yesterday I posted a new Youtube video! It is a review and wear test on the new Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of photos that I got from it, but had different feelings on how it looked in person. Check it out at the link below to see my thoughts and how it looked!

https://youtu.be/UGy8qgixhGI

Hope you enjoy this tutorial and feel free to comment on the video or on this blog with any comments/questions/concerns/suggestions! Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't used wet n wild in a long time. I used to love it though, especially for the price! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it's cruelty free! Definitely a plus in my book. THB I stopped buying foundation from drugstores. It's so frustrating that you can't test the color. I'd buy a foundation, only to get home looking like an oompaloompa and then have to go back out and buy another. By the time I've finally found a decent color, I could have gone to Ulta or Sephora and spent time testing different brands and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this! I will check out the Youtube tutorial!

    Marie!

    ReplyDelete