Friday, April 28, 2017

Kokie Professional Nail Polish in Heavenly


I received this nail polish in my Ipsy bag. As I have said before, I don't usually use light colors but I have been enjoying this one! This shade is called Heavenly and I would describe it as a very pale blue/gray color.



The color pay off is very shocking! I can almost wear this with one coat, but there was a few streaks. 2 coats and it is completely opaque! I am very impressed! On the left is what it looks like with one coat and on the right is two coats.

According to the website you can purchase this at Wal-Mart and Bed Bath and Beyond and retails for $6. You can also purchase on their website here.



I usually add a coat of Beauty Secrets Top Coat to my polish. I will put updates on the longevity of the polish below! So far I am very pleased!

Please feel free to comment with any suggestions that you might have for me to try. And if you enjoyed this blog please subscribe to email notifications when I post more. You can find that on the right hand bar of this page. Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment