Wednesday, April 26, 2017

clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions Mask

Today we have a review on the clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask...that's a mouth full! I received this in an Ipsy bag, though I can't remember which month it was. I love trying out new face masks! This product is all natural, paraben free, sulfate free, fragrance free, dye free, vegan friendly, gluten free, and cruelty free.



Charcoal masks are known for being good for acne prone skin because charcoal draws out the dirt clogging your pores. Cleaner pores = clearer skin! This is what my skin looked like after washing and before using the mask. Even after cleansing my skin the pores are not cleaned out, I still have several blackheads in my t-zone mostly. I typically use a knock off Clarisonic and that cleans out my pores better than standard washing, but for this review I did not do that so you could see the results of the mask alone.







So the instructions say to pour a quarter-sized amount into the palm of hand or a small bowl. Slowly add drops of water, while mixing, until a paste is created. Paint onto face in circular motions. Rinse off once dry. Exact: 1 teaspoon mask & 1/3-1/2 teaspoon water. The product is very light a fluffy until you add water and it turns into a mud like consistency. So I mixed it with water and applied it to my face. And this is how it looked.





When it had dried fully I used a warm, wet washcloth to rinse it away. It was easier to wash off than any other charcoal mask I have ever used. This is what it looked like after I removed all of the mask.

My camera quality is not fantastic but, in case you can't tell, a lot more of my pores are cleaned out than before. I would not call it a high quality mask but it definitely works. For the price, I think it is a fabulous deal. I think it is worth buying for sure. I might purchase it when/if I ever run out of masks to try.

You can purchase this item on their website here. It retails for $14 for a 2 oz bottle, which I would definitely consider to be drugstore pricing. Super affordable!

If you enjoyed this blog review please do me a favor and subscribe to e-mail notifications for when I release new blogs! You can do that from the link on the right hand side of the page. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment