Sunday, May 7, 2017

Amway G & H Hand Cream Review


This is a review on the new Amway G & H Nourish+ hand cream. Amway just released this new line. This stuff is awesome! It leaves my hands moisturized but not greasy and they stay moisturized for hours. I do my own acrylic nails at home and my hands and cuticles get very dry and I love putting this stuff on right after completing a full set or fill in.

The formula contains a blend of orange blossom honey, shea butter, and pumpkin seed oil. They say that the orange blossom honey is one of nature’s best moisturizers. Shea butter is naturally rich in vitamins and incredibly nourishing for skin. Pumpkin seed oil is a super food that is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins. It is dermatologist tested, allergy tested, wheat-free and includes no animal products. They are also not tested on animals.

It also can not be bought at any store, it has to be ordered online. My mom is a distributor though and you can purchase it on her website here. It is $13.85 for 3 30 ml bottles which are the perfect size for your purse!

It is lightly scented and I do love the scent as well! I will definitely be repurchasing this product and will be making sure to keep it on hand!

If you enjoyed this blog review please do me a favor and subscribe to e-mail notifications for when I release new blogs! You can do that from the link on the right hand side of the page. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment