Monday, May 15, 2017

Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer


This review is on the Jergens Natural Glow face moisturizer. I have been using self tanner lately and needed something to make my face match my body. I decided to try this moisturizer that gradually tans your skin.

I replaced my usual face moisturizer with this and am happy to report that it did not break me out or make my acne worse! It also did not make my face any oilier than normal. I got the formula for fair to medium skin. It also has 20 SPF in the formula.

It claims to gradually create flawless, natural-looking color when used once daily. I applied it every morning after washing my face. I really feel like it fulfilled its claims. My skin has a very natural looking glow. It did only darken about 2 shades but it looks very natural, not orange or streaky.

                                     Before                                                                                             After

Here is a before and an after picture. It's hard to tell a difference just looking at the pictures but if look at the difference between my face and my neck in both pictures you can see the change.

I am in love with this product and will continue to use and repurchase it! If you enjoyed this blog review please do me a favor and follow using e-mail notifications for when I release new blogs! You can do that from the link on the right hand side of the page. Thanks and have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. I have heard from so many people how well that's works! I have to pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the entire Jergens Glow collection! And I love the additional color on you! It's so natural! XO

    Anna || A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stuff! It works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete