Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Full Face Everyday Routine


This is my full face routine without forgetting anything this time! :) I did try out a new primer in this look too. Otherwise these are my go to products for my everyday makeup routine. Without rambling on much more let's get into this look!






Here is my bare face washed and moisturized and ready to go. I washed and moisturized with my normal Paula's Choice products as usual.







                                                                   I'm rocking this t-shirt that my mom's boyfriend bought me last night. It's my uncle Steve's band called Stone The Crow. They are a pretty awesome rock cover band. You can find them on Facebook if you are interested.

Today I started out with my normal Porefessional primer and then on top of that I used the Smashbox Photo Finish primer. I received this sample in an order I got and I have never used this primer before so we are trying it out today.



And here we are all primed and ready to go!





Today I will be using my usual Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet foundation and I am just stippling it in with my usual ELF brush.







And we are using the Tarte Shape Tape concealer and the same brush to blend that in under the eyes.




Setting the face with the RCMA no color powder using this Real Techniques Powder Brush.









And we are set!








Today I am using the NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette to contour. I am using a mixture or 2 brushes.


I use this flat wide ELF brush to apply the lightest shade in the contour palette exactly where I want it under the cheek bone. I also us this brush to contour my nose under my jaw line.









And then I use this Luxie 660 Precision Foundation brush to blend out the contour. I also use it to contour my forehead as well.









For blush I use the Covergirl Tru Blend Blush in shade Medium Rose and the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush.



I usually apply lip balm at the start of putting on my makeup but, of course, I forgot so I applied it now. I us the EOS coconut lip balm.



I used the 2 top, lightest shades in the ELF Illuminating palette to highlight along with the ELF Flawless Concealer Brush. I am not sure how someone could use this to conceal because it is rather large but I find it perfect to apply highlighter!








Look at that pretty glow!









And here is the final look! Thanks for watching this tutorial and if you enjoyed this please do me a favor and subscribe to e-mail notifications for when I release new blogs! You can do that from the link on the right hand side of the page. Please comment with any thoughts or suggestions or if you would like to see more blogs like this one! Thanks and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment